Tuesday, October 08, 2024

HELPASHEVILLE.COM

 

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH EVERYONE!
 
A quick update.
 
But while you are watching, here's what you won't see me say in the video. In February, I had what I would call a complete breakdown. It was the worst time of my life.
 
I now KNOW why I had to go through that and why I had to go through it RIGHT THEN.
 
The Lord needed me to be prepared for how to completely turn over EVERYTHING to the Lord. Old Wendi would have plowed through this like a crazy person. New Wendi knows she must take care of herself and her body. And I know how to do it because of six months of horrifically painful lessons, therapy, and growth.
 
To not feel ANY ANXIETY and to trust him with my WHOLE BEING in this storm is something Old Wendi could have never experienced. And now, here I am. Anxiety and depression free, able to support my amazing husband John Kitsteiner and dear friend Meredith Richardson Shrader and rest completely in his arms. (Would you please pray for those two humans PERSONALLY!?)
 
He knew about this storm when he took me through the storm I just went through. WATCH HIM MOVE!
 
For more information, visit: https://helpasheville.com/ha-home

No comments: