Tuesday, October 15, 2024

365 Days of rest #65


Talk about a HUGE boulder being lifted off of everyone across this community! The boil water advisory 

HAS

BEEN

LIFTED.

Of course our home was immune from this already as we happen to be one of very few in our county that are actually on a different waterline. (We actually border another county and are grouped with them.)

I can't imagine how GOOD this feels to all the Mamas trying to keep up on water for their family and reminding their kids to use bottled water to brush their teeth.

Tomorrow, I'm returning to Asheville with the group. My cousin Josh is coming in with a truck. And my mother is actually coming in town for a week just to help me around the house as we carry this extra load!

Thanking the Lord for his sweet gifts which are new each morning!

No comments: