Thursday, November 01, 2018

Annual Halloween Awards

Every year I pull some of my favorite family Halloween pictures from Facebook and Instagram. There are so many cute kids that I base my contest on FAMILY pictures only. I may have missed your's on my feed so don't take it personal. It's simply to have some fun and respect families that have fun together. 

1st PLACE

Has to go to the Connor family for a number of reasons. The first being John is just absolutely CRACKING me up in this photo and because he reminds me of my husband and I can't IMAGINE him doing this. Also after years of infertility, the fact that they are Power Rangers is just so so so awesome to me. LOVE THIS!
 2nd PLACE

2nd place goes to my friends Patty and Yamil simply because they have one of OUR puppies in the picture with a very funny bandana on. Love this family!
I've decided to give a 2nd place tie in my contest to another Harry Potter family mainly because the owl is so cute. THat's my main reason for voting on this one!
3rd PLACE
My friend Kara and family for amazing creativity. This one made me smile mainly because their daughter looks very unhappy with the choice :)
Honorable Mention 
It's been a busy year for my friend Angelica and family so I want to give them credit even though Dan failed to dress up. (If he would have worn his pilot's uniform I would have given the more points!) Love this group.

Didn't Quite Make the Cut

While the parents are present, these costumes from my friend Michelle's family just cracked me up! Aren't her three kiddos cutie pies?
Again, no parents but oh my gosh that wolf is so adorable I had to give this props.

And this costume was so incredibly well-done. Bravo Kristin: Eliza and Hazel you rocked it!

2 comments:

Joia said...

These are awesome!

I don't even know Angelica or her family, but I had to stand up for Dan - he DID dress up! He's wearing a hulk shirt and his pants are torn (obviously from turning into hulk). ;)

Amanda said...

The Ravenclaw quidditch shirt being yellow is unexpectedly triggering. But they’re awesome