Friday, December 14, 2012

Extra prayers?

If you read my blog, know me personally or just know me from the online world, would you mind offering up some extra prayers on my behalf? I am here in Florida with family and just still struggling with some depression and anxiety. I know in my head that it is from the drugs I am taking but your heart has trouble thinking that I can ever feel better or that I will eventually feel like myself again. I know the real Wendi is in there somewhere, but she just feels a bit far away. We leave for Minnesota in a few days. I am leaving my little ones behind and this is difficult for me, especially leaving Abigail who has only been away from Daddy and Mommy one night ever. Thanks all -- I can really use prayers for peace.

9 comments:

Samanthafahrney said...

i got your back wendi!

Emily said...

Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Lynda

jenicini said...

Hang in there. xxx

Anonymous said...

Praying for strength.
Psalm 46:1.
Rinette

Beth said...

Praying

TAV said...

Thinking about you!!

Auntie Connie said...

Every day - twice on Sunday!

denise said...

Praying for your strength, joy and wisdom!