Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Believe it or not ...

... I did not set this picture up! Abigail climbed up on the bench outside our garden, her brothers joined her, and then their two great friends: Jackson and Max jumped on as well. Only Scrubs failed to participate appropriately. I tried to get him either out of the picture or full in the picture, but he decided to do it his way, and I didn't feel I had the opportunity to wait any longer lest I lose my opportunity.
 

 
Lately I have been missing my friends in Turkey and my life in America greatly. I feel so homesick and so nostalgic for my girlfriends in the Middle East. I am so thankful for my new friend Carla and her boys Max and Jackson as well as my continued friendship with Kristy and her boys Noah and Jonah. Having these two ladies living right around the corner from me is such an amazing blessing.


1 comment:

jenicini said...

I love the pic with scrubs walking away. It's cute to see the kids all looking at him!