Sunday, December 02, 2012

Christmas Dinner & New Outfit

Finally I managed a picture of me in one of my new outfits that I bought on my shopping outting in Angra (which I wrote about on this post.) 
 
I had also written another blog post upon which I asked for advice about what I should wear to an event that was business casual / semi-formal. I opted for this sweater dress -- a color I never usually wear and a style I have never worn. In fact, it's a very European-style. I paired it with leggings and boots. (You can sort of see that in the last picture.)
 
 
 

The kids stayed with Aunt Connie, and JB and I headed out for a Christmas dinner gathering with his medical group. It was a wonderful evening. The room was beautiful decorated and a lot of thought and planning and been put in to making it a very beautiful and sophisticated evening. I ended up feeling "just perfectly" dressed -- fitting right in the middle of what everyone was wearing.

Very happy with my outfit and out wonderful night out.

4 comments:

Beth said...

So cute! Love the dress!

TAV said...

Yes! You look fabulous!! Very trendy :)

Ryan and Sarah said...

That's not just European style. Wait till you come home, that's all you will see here too!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome! What a supermodel!
Hugs, Mich