Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas from South Florida!

The last time JB and I came home to South Florida for Christmas was 2007. It was about six months before we became parents to Isaac -- parents for the very first time.
 
First up? Christmas Eve with my "small" family. (It's just me and my brother.) We spent Christmas Eve together. JB cooked an amazing Asian meal despite being plagued pretty badly by food poisoning. (He thinks he ate some bad sushi.) Joan drove down to take some family pictures:
 
That's my Dad and Mom in red and then my brother Keith and his wife and two daughters.
 
John's family is a different story. He is the second oldest of six children. All of them are married (except for the youngest Rob who has a girlfriend.) Altogether there are eighteen of us (nineteen if you count Rob's girlfriend.) John's mom's sister joined us which put us at just one under twenty! Quite a crew. (Especially considering we buy a gift for EVERYONE!)
 
Here is a video of the entire Kitsteiner family (too hard to capture them in a photo.) We spent the entire Christmas Day with them and a wonderful (albeit crazy) time!

No comments: