Friday, October 12, 2012

Vice Presidential Abortion Debate

I am not allowing comments on this post because I am not trying to ignite a debate. If you want to see my past post where I discussed the reason I must vote for Romney (abortion) you can click here. I sincerely appreciated how maturely we were all able to discuss a topic that is very close to many of our hearts (for varrying reason.) If you would like to leave comments regarding abortion, you can do so on that post.

Instead,, I simply wanted to post a link to the VP discussion on abortion between Biden and Ryan last night. To me this bit of video perfectly illustrates where each group (Obama/Biden vs. Romney/Ryan) stand on abortion. Debating the intricies of what they are saying is not needed. But understanding that one will support abortion and one will not is obvious from the video and should make a difference (in both directions) to whom one should vote for.

P.S. Got our absentee ballots in! The State of Florida will get two votes from Portugal.