Monday, October 22, 2012

13 Random Facts about Wendi

    My name is Wendi. And I ...
  1. often wonder how moms with short arms manage to deal properly with kids while driving.
  2. will never, ever understand the fascination with pro wrestling.
  3. will usually, almost always, choose a nap over eating if given the choice.
  4. think money that is not "American" (Euros or Liras for example) feel just like play money and aren't nearly as difficult for me to spend.
  5. am allergic to all perfumes.
  6. am a very bad opener and closer of cereal bags -- terrible actually. (I realized how bad I am when I heard my brother and my husband comparing stories.)
  7. speak loudly. I have a teaching and coaching voice and grew up in a gymnasium. What can I say.
  8. believe that walking through a room of matchbox cars, in the dark, should be an olympic sport.
  9. have lots of joints that creak.
  10. get leg cramps and feet cramps all the time, but terribly when pregnant.
  11. like my toes painted but always blue.
  12. never paint my fingernails. It makes my long fingers look even longer.
  13. don't like book jackets. They bug me. Why have them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the answer to number 1 as explained by Ken Davis a Christian Comedian. (Saw him at a Women of Faith Conference this weekend in St. Paul.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALKd6BzmfR0

Bethany

Anonymous said...

Looks like you'll have to cut and paste the link. If it doesn't work just sesearch youtube for 'Ken Davis - Unruly kids in the car.'

Bethany

Dana said...

I totally agree with number 13...I usually throw them away. Which makes my husband CRAZY!