Friday, July 09, 2010

Dandee Donuts

My Dad bought way too many Dandee Donuts home yesterday for us to eat.

After eating one, I must say that I agree with my Dad. I think they are way better than Krispy Kreme. My Dad ranked them a 7 on a 1-10 scale. I think I'd have to give it a 9 since I really can't remember having one better. I'll leave it as a 9 so that I can hope I will one day be able to outdo my Dandee experience.

You have to dream of better donuts, don't you?

Actually, in sticking with my Dad's affinity for rating things very precisely, I'll go with a 9.34879.

I have been swimming again, the only exercise I can do with the condition of my feet. They are really hurting me. I am wearing tennis shoes at all times in the hopes that I will not be forced into boots or even casts, something JB keeps warning me about.

I did get good news. Before I left Eglin, I got some bloodwork done to check my bone density. This is a pretty common test to run for someone dealing with stress fractures, especially repeat stress fractures. While a little normal then Dr. G. wanted to see, they were within the realm of normal.

2 comments:

Brittny said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! the ranking has returned!! i love it!!!

Susan said...

I would LOVE to have any donut right about now! We have a local place that's been around a gazillion years called Harlowe's that has some tasty ones. I'd forgot about your Dad's rating scale - he might enjoy seeing that pics that Joia posted with the Donut Shop, if you haven't already seen them - good stuff!