Thursday, July 01, 2010

Just a Taste

Yesterday my friend Kara and I finally got together to take some photos of our three boys. My mother-in-law had given me a gift certificate for Kara's skills when Elijah was born. I wanted to wait until both boys were older before scheduling pics. After a few cancellations on both our ends (movers, sickeness etc.), yesterday was finally the day.

I was not holding out high expectations. I felt like the chances of getting two toddlers to take anything of substance was not likely. Especially considering the upheavel we are all going through. Add to that a dog with a mind of his own, and I believed the odds were not in our favor.

But the photo shoot went amazing. All three boys were in fantastic spirits. The weather was overcast and the lighting perfect. It poured rain but both boys wanted to play in the rain. And we were able to use the TLF location -- a hidden oasis that my circle of friends did not know existed until we got a reservation here.

Here is just one photo to whet your appetite for what is to come! Can't wait to see the rest Kara. (I stole this from her Facebook.)

2 comments:

Jess said...

Great pic!!

And re the above post, so glad you got an appt for Scrubs!

Kendra said...

Love this pic!!! your boys are getting so big!