Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Sunday in pictures

Both boys got up around 6:15.


After breakfast, it was time for baths:


New bath toys -- bath "stickers"


Then we did some laundry:



Joanie then took Isaac to the park while Elijah took a nap and Mommy got tons of stuff done around the house!



Isaac expressing his current disdain for photography.

Lollipops are a new favorite thing!
After that, Mommy went for a run while Joni held down the fort at the house. When I got home, the boys had lunch:

And then it was time to play before afternoon naps. (Excuse my running attire. Showers are low priority these days.)

I think this picture basically symbolizes my life. Trying to entertain both boys while Scrubs tries to get my attention at the same time.

After naps, it was time for dinner. Then, after dinner, we spent some time in our "clubhouse" -- the little area in the linen closet that I have cleared out for the boys to play in.

1 comment:

David and Lesley said...

Cute pictures! :) And Elijah looks just like JB as a little kid. :) Love it!