Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Prayer Request

I am making a special prayer request for the daughter of my friend Beth in Minnesota. Sarah is three. She had a fall, and as a result of the fall, had a CT-scan that has revealed a small mass in her brain. The mass is not related to the fall and would not have been discovered had Sarah not fallen.

There is a very probable chance that this mass is nothing to worry about. This is what we are asking you to pray for! We are praying that the results of the MRI next week reveal that little Sarah is perfectly fine -- that she just has an extra little piece of mass in her brain (probably just brain cells filled with extra intelligence!)

Would you all add little Sarah to your prayer list? Their family are Christians who believe in the power of prayer. My friend Beth is, understandably, a bit shaken but very strong and praying for a good report! Please join their entire family in that prayer!

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Luke 12:6-7 Are not five sparrows sold for two cents? And yet not one of them is forgotten before God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are of more value than many sparrows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendi: I forwarded that prayer request to our ladies prayer group as well as the church 24 list.
Great scriptures!
Have a good trip.
O and Happy Valentines Day too!
mom