Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to Gabbi & Nancy

Today is my sister-in-law Gabbi's (pictured at right) birthday and I have finally remembered. It was atually Gabbi's idea for me to get this cool email delivery system that emails me to remind me of important dates. It has worked wonders for me. I LOVE IT!

My little reminder thingy also tells me that it is Nancy G's birthday! Happy birthday Mrs. G!

Also, I find it unnecessary to post too much today as Tara pretty much covered it on her blog! so visit her at: OVERDUE to see what we did last night. We hope to be able to do a lot more now that the work week is coming to an end for both JB and myself! We gotta get this traveller out and about!

3 comments:

Gabbs said...

It's my birthday, It's my birthday, It's my birthday, It's my birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the well wishes Wen!!!Still under 60 so no crying yet!!! Ha, its only a NUMBER anyways, I can see now, why OLD people seem to always NOT see their age...its all in ones head! I feel like I am still in my 30s!!!

LOve your blog and read it every day! I am getting so excited about little xy....the day will be here before ya know it!! See ya at your open house down here! LOve Ya, NG

Anonymous said...

PS, Happy Birthday Gabbi! Till this day, I never knew anyone that had my Birthday!Hope you had a great day! :)