Saturday, July 15, 2006

Thank Goodness it's Friday

Last night, Tara and I decided to have a girl's night. We had plans to watch Beaches (which I have never seen) and just hang out and maybe get pedicures etc this morning. But everything got changed -- for the better. EVB, Nicole, and Tia (all classmates of Tara's and JB's) all ended up calling to see what Tara was doing (she is so popular!) and while Tia had to leave, EVB, Nicole, Tara, and I decided to go to TGI Fridays for dinner and then hung out back at Tara's after that. I spent the night at Tara's and then this morning we walked to the Farmer's Market where I got great looking rasberries, cherries, and JB's favorite -- a brandy wine tomato!

It is now about 12:30 on Saturday. JB just got home from being on call. He and Bara are hanging out, but John didn't get much sleep last night so he is going to take a nap. Tonight, we are having some friends over for dinner.

Here's a couple pictures (thanks Tara) from our dinner last night.

Tara and EVB


Nicole and myself

No comments: