Thursday, July 13, 2006

One year Anniversary of "Life in the Polar North" blog

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. I have 306 posts so that is pretty good especially considering in the beginning I only posted every few days.

In celebration, I thought I would link to my very first blog ever on July 13, 2005. Here it is:

In other news, Bara came in yesterday. It was great to see him again. Today he takes his big medical test down the street from out house.
JB made a great dinner last night, and Tara came over to eat with us. Later this evening I will try to post pictures from the food JB made. He attempted to make a Syrian meal of sorts, and Bara helped him figure out what he was doing right and not so right.
Tonight we plan to go see Pirates of the Caribbean with the Rays.

No comments: