Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A nephew

Well JB's brother Ray and his wife Gabbi had their second child today -- a nameless boy who weighed seven pounds or so (can you tell I got the details through men?!). They were scheduled for a c-section on Monday but instead had their c-section this morning after Gabbi started having contractions last night.

The early arrival means the baby is currently still nameless. John thought Raymond Nathan Kit. and that he would be called Nathan but that hasn't been finalized yet as far as I know. I also know that Gabbi still has laundry on her floor that she didn't have time to do. (Gabbi told me this on Instant Messenger before they left.)

I will post more when I know more.

I will also try to post some pictures of our snow storm! We heard 10 inches but I don't know for sure.

Congrats Ray & Gabbi!

P.S. The blue font is for a boy. Get it?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was very hard to read!!