Sunday, December 11, 2005

Quick caps of days gone by

We've had a fairly busy weekend.

Saturday morning: Tara and I went and did our Saturday morning step class. This class is tough. It's 45 minutes of advanced step and 45 minuts of toning. However, what's more tough about it is that we have to get there at 8:00 to reserve a step for the 8:30-10:00 class! Yikes. But with a partner, I am much less likely to roll over and go back to sleep when the alarm goes off. (Who am I kidding? I am usually up before the alarm!) JB goes as well (not to step -- "Are you crazy?" <-- JB's words). He bikes or runs for an hour and then reads in the atrium (which is not an aviary as I have accidentally called it on a few different occasions. There are NO birds in there) until we are done.

Saturday evening: We went to a Christmas party for the CMDA (Christian Medical and Dental Association) Bible Study that we attended. It was at the house of our physician sponsor. We had a wonderful evening and I ate way too much food."Operation Bikini" went out the window. John's response when I told him how many brownies I ate: "What kind of soldier are you anways?" Oh well.

Sunday: We went to 9:00 service and then I went to work from 10:30-12:00. Later that evening we had the Jones' and the Wans (Calvin and Karen) over for dinner, dessert (thanks to Lesley -- I can always count on her for that), and then a game of Times' Up. Dave has become unstoppable in that game while Calvin improved each round thanks to Dave and JB memorizing what was on the card! Nice job.

Monday: After work, JB and I went over to Ron & Ebby's where Tara joined us for the 3 hour Survivor finale. Good job Danni (the winner -- do you NOT watch Survivor?) We ate Italian together and had a good time telling everyone to be quiet so I could hear every detail of the finale. I am a fair bit finatic.

I do have some pictures from our weekend that I need to post. I will work on that after work today. We are expecting a very large snowstorm tomorrow (Wednesday). It is supposed to finish up by Thursday evening. Praying for NO snow on Friday or Saturday so our flight leaves with no problems!

Sunday evening:

No comments: