Friday, December 16, 2005

Snow Plows are loud and aren't in Florida

I have decided that one thing I definitely won't miss when we leave for Florida tomorrow is snow plows. You get a big snow and then you get a loud scraping snow plow at about 3 a.m. in the morning.

We are driving to Minneapolis at 5:30 today. Actually we are going to stop and see the Jones', stop and see Ajit, and then get a ride to Byron & Beth Bailey's house from a friend from Bible Study. Susan and Barbara are sisters from Germany. We are going to let them use our car while they are gone so they are going to take us to Beth's house. I used to work with Beth at RLS. We are going to stay there because our flight is at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and would require us to leave our house here around 5:00 or 5:30 tomorrow morning.

Sunshine here we come. I can also promise I will not get woken up by a snow plow for at least two weeks! Yipeeee!

No comments: