Thursday, January 12, 2017

Kwik Stix: Thin Stix


I have had the opportunity to do two reviews for Kwik Stix in the past. They have both been incredibly favorable reviews so I was excited when they contacted me again with an opportunity to review another awesome product for them.

Before I get into my new review, here are my previous reviews so you can glance back at them:

Review #1
Review #2

This time I was able to review a product for them called Thin Stix. Just like the regular Kwik Stix product, Thin Stix are solid tempera paint sticks. The advantage of this product is that you are now able to paint with finer detail while still avoiding the mess of paint. They still dry in 90 seconds and work beautifully on wood, canvas, post paper, cardboard, etc. Also, like all of their products, they are AP Certified which means they are non-toxic and perfectly safe for young children.

I took a video of Hannah using this product. You can see how easy this product is to use. In addition, after she was done, I was able to quickly clean up without any issue. The picture dries in minutes and the paint comes off so easily. (I promise!)



I'm a huge fan of this product, and really encourage everyone to try these out. The Thin Stix product is available in 6, 12, and 24 packs of assorted, neon, and metalix colors.

No comments: