Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Funnies


This happened just this morning. I'm headed back to bed. LOL.

*****

Hannah has been calling summersaults "Summer Rolls". She has also been calling mushrooms "mustaches."

*****

Hannah was sucking on a rag while in the shower. I told her not to do that.
Hannah: "I'm not."
Me: "Well what were you doing?"
Hannah: "I was just drinking the water out of the rag."


*****

Getting ready to watch "Sound of Music" with kiddos. Sidge asks "Do you think there will be battles?" John: "Well there are soldiers."

*****

I put on a swimming skirt before going to the pool at our birthday weekend for Abigail. Sidge looked at my skirt and said, "Mom. Your skirt has a rip!"



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Do you just want to say "AHHH'?". That line made me laugh out loud!