Monday, January 18, 2016

My Bucket List

I don't have an extensive bucket list. I really am pretty content just seeing what I can get to in life. However, as I meandered into adulthood, there were two things I really wanted to accomplish. The first, was learning another language. And while I was far from fluent, I was proud of what I learned of that language during my time in Turkey. I am still hopeful that I can regularly return to my lessons and continue improving -- even though it isn't the most useful language.

The second thing I always wanted to do was learn how to play the piano. When I had Abigail, my gift from JB was piano lessons. But honestly, I never really found the opportunity.

Until now.

Part of our homeschool curriculum is going to include piano for our kids. And since we have a wonderful teacher coming to the house once a week to give Sidge and Isaac lessons, we decided that I would take lessons too.

I am catching on. My teacher tells me I am doing well and progressing quite nicely. (Not sure if she tells everyone that, but it's still nice to hear.)

So, without further ado, my first concert for my Blog readers!

 

No comments: