Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Glorious Table


I am so excited to be writing for a new blog called: The Glorious Table. They have quite a few writers so I will probably only have a piece go up every few months, but it is still great to be included. 

The piece I wrote this time is called: You Don't Know the Whole Story! Please take a moment to jump over there, read the article, and then share it with others.

Since today is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day, I find this especially appropriate!

Also, take some time to scroll down to read some other really great pieces on pregnancy loss and infertility including: 

When Love and Loss Collide Can You Still See Beauty


1 comment:

Test Tube Baby Centre in India said...

oops... sorry for being late. I read your post today. I would love to visit your new page.