Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Funnies

Grama: "Do you know I love you to pieces?"
Hannah: "Yeah. I'm a piece of work."

*****

The boys were attending their Health & Safety class at our homeschool co-op. (The picture above is with the firefighters who came to talk to their class.) After the class, their teacher came up to me and said she had to tell me something funny. While talking about fire alarms, Sidge raised his hand and said, "We heard fire alarms in our house all the time. Every time my mom cooks they go off."

Ms. Kim asked me if this was a joke.

I wish.

*****

Me: "Where's your toy phone?"
Hannah: "I think I left it on the playground probably so."

*****

Me: "Do you want strawberries?"
Hannah: "Yes, I want strawberries badly."

*****

Me: "Do you have a boo boo?"
Hannah: "Yes I need a bandache."

*****

Me: "Look Hannah. Mr. Billy is here."
Hannah: "Oh. Yeah. Where's Ms. Gay?"
Me: "She's not here."
Hannah: "Yeah. She's taking a nap probably so."

*****

This video cracks me up. The first reason is what happens before I get out the camera. When I walked in and saw the Fruit Loops, she had her head in her hands and was saying, "I no need spanking."

But then when I tell her she poured them on the floor, listen to her tell me they are not on the floor. They are on the rug.

She also tells me that she has had enough and she did not waste them.

No comments: