Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Friday

JB's brother, Ray and his family (wife Gabbi and kids Grace and Nate) live just 30 minutes from us. They joined my parents and ourselves for Thanksgiving dinner. Honestly, celebrating the day after the "actual day" was totally fine by us. We understand that JB's new job will mean working on holidays, and I wasn't nearly as bummed as I thought I might be to do it on a different day.

Grace and Hannah

Cousins Nate (8) and Grace (12)

Abigail (3) and Grace

Boy cousins: Sidge (5), Nate, and Isaac (6)

We created a game on the coffee table that was very popular -- sliding pieces and seeing who could come the closest to the end.

Hey Hannah?

Daddy does NOT like that onesie.

Our little sweetheart. Man has this girl stolen our hearts.

Captured a pretty decent photo of my parents with their phone grandkiddos!

What a wonderful week we had with my parents. I think we did our job -- thoroughly wearing them out and smothering them with as many hugs and kisses as we could. They are on the way back to Fort Lauderdale now. Saying good bye when living in America is SO much easier than when we were overseas. We will know we will see them again soon.


No comments: