Friday, August 29, 2014

Learn with Homer


Of all the learning "stuff" I do with my kiddos, our absolute FAVORITE is the "Learn with Homer" iPAD App. The boys do one lesson on this five days a week. Abigail is just getting into it.

They are currently offering a FREE 30 days. (It is normally $8 a month.) If you have a child between 3 and 6, I would STRONGLY recommend you try this free month. It is THAT good. My kiddos absolutely love it and are constantly repeating something they learned. I am not exaggerating to say that at least three times a week, one of the kids tells me a fact I did not know and then follows it up with, "I learned that on Homer." The music and the poems they do are brilliantly done. I myself love listening to them.

This program is WAY better than ABC Mouse which is another app. we have in our home that I really like. I have not seen anything better, and it well worth the $8 a month.You can also consider buying it for a few months and then letting it lapse and picking it up again. I have done that many times.

You can get the free month by clicking here. 

No comments: