Monday, August 18, 2014

HOTELS


Somehow I inherited this game from my childhood days. My brother is still bummed about it as it was a favorite of our's as children. When we left for Turkey, I put it into our storage shipment. JB and I certainly didn't have time with two small boys to set up and play this game.

It arrived in our storage shipment, and one of the boys spotted it and asked to play. It has always been one of my favorite games (comparable to Monopoly.) So I brought it out. Not only do they love it, but they get it, and while they need some help with the money, it is the only game they ask to play lately. 

I decided to look it up on Amazon to see how much it costs to buy. They don't sell it anymore. To buy one of these, you'd have to shell out over $400. Seriously!?

So to decide: Do I keep mine or sell mine. :) Well, we keep it for now. It's a great family time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this game!!! wish I had one!

Momma, PhD said...

I still have Hotels! I haven't played it in ages, but enjoyed it as a kid. I love the 3D of the hotels and the plots of land the stuff on the roofs of the buildings.

What a blast from the past! Funny that it's worth so much.

Not I'm thinking about Mall Maddness!