- Whoever invented girls princess gloves never ... ever tried to help a little girl put them on!
- It's great if a kid looks cute. But if they are not naked, you have done a good job.
- Stuffed animals procreate.
- The dog will throw-up at the least opportune time. Okay, the kids will throw-up at the least opportune time. Heck ... when is throw-up opportune?
- My least favorite book to read will be my child's favorite.
- Nothing hurts worse then stepping on a lego.
- Going to the grocery store by myself is a vacation of sorts.
- Dogs are mandatory parts of the family when you have a child in a highchair.
- The pantry is a good place to eat my chocolate so that I don't have to share it.
- Peeing with an audience is part of my life.
- Sleep is awesome.
- A shower with the door locked is as good as a full day at the spa.
- Brushing my teeth is totally an optional activity.
- I can hear better than I ever could before! (A cough three doors down with a noisemaker on will have me bolted upright in no time!)
- Chocolate covered berries count as a serving of fruit -- not dessert.
- Happy hour is the sixty minutes between the time the kids go to bed and the time that I do.
- Baby wipes can be used for anything and everything.
Saturday, July 05, 2014
As a mom I believe that ...
I decided to compile a list of things that I am finding very true as a mom: