Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good dog!

Yesterday, I managed to get a video of Scrubs' interaction with Isaac. You can see how tender he is with Isaac. You can also see how much he lovvvveeeesss to lick his little Isaac. JB came into the kitchen the other day, and Scrubs was licking Isaac ever-so-gently while Isaac sat in his swing -- just like a mother pup would lick their young. JB told me that we can trust Scrubby not to accidentally hurt Isaac while he is licking him. But it's still kind of gross! So I am trying to just redirect and remind Scrubs without getting mad at him. He is doing out of love. You can tell that from this video. All the doggie wants to do is love on Isaac. Look how gentle he is with him!



Good Scrubby!

P.S. Oh, and we have a Honda Odyssey sitting in our driveway. On "loan" from the car dealership. We'll see if we end up buying it. Have I told you all how much I loathe grown-up decisions!?

3 comments:

AW said...

So excited to see what you think of the Odyssey. It's what made me change my mind about mini-vans. I actually HOPE to get one. LOL!

Tim and Roxanne said...

Poor Scrubbs, All he wants is a kiss!! Papaw says that is cruel and unusual punsishment, because NO ONE CAN RESIST SUCH A CUTE BABY!! Can't wait to get home and kiss both boys, Isaac and Scrubs. (You can kiss Gammy any day Scrubby).

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Gammy you are funny!!!!!