Friday, July 11, 2008

Ultrasound complete

One appointment down. Only Isaac's appointment remaining. Andrea was very sweet to offer to watch Isaac during my appointment. I opted to drink three 9 oz. bottles of water starting ONE hour before my appointment. I was in an uncomfortable state by the time she started the ultrasound but it was tolerable. I did have to go to the bathroom five times in the next hour!

As for the appointment, nothing really big to report except my due date has been moved forward one more day. I am now due January 30th. Otherwise baby and heartbeat look great. You can see little hands and feet now -- quite exciting!

I'll keep you posted, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this rate, we'll be in the hospital together having our babies! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Did you know January 30 is my birthday!?!?! :)
love Tante Jan