Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our Tuesday

Tuesday morning, Isaac slept until 8am. Joan slept until 8:30. Bri slept until we woke her up for lunch! :)

Once Joan got up and Isaac had eaten, we decided to venture to the bay. Scrubs has been straying a bit far from me at the bay lately (I think he smells a lot of dead fish near the water) so he keeps running off to snag one. But I thought going with Joan would allow me someone to watch Isaac if Scrubby got the wandering eye.

Joan brought her camera and took some pictures of Isaac watching his Scrubs play with his Frisbee.


Joan got some great photos of Scrubs playing Frisbee. Take a look at these shots!
I love this photo! This is him in the air after just securing the Frisbee in his mouth! He gets pretty high for being a bit overweight!
Coming down
After landing
Scrubs will often finish his catch with a somersault. This is the start of one.
Success!


A rest. Not sure I feel like returning this.


Okay, I guess I'll bring it back.

Scrubs and his person. I really do love this dog!


Scrubs getting a lecture for not leaving the Frisbee like a good dog.


"No lick Scrubs!"



"Hey! Is that my buddy Deuce?!"


"It is my buddy Deuce. C'mon Deuce. Let's go get some dead fish at the water."

After going to the bay, Joan and I ran some errands on base and then got Bri up and went out for lunch. I took them to Beachwalk, one of my favorite restaurants. It was too hot to sit outside, but it was still a beautiful view with beautiful and delicious food!


Once back home, Bri and Joan watched Scrubs and Isaac so I could get some work done. Scrubs LOVvvvvees Brianna -- she is quite the dog lady!


The three of them hanging out!

Isaac chilling with Bri but keeping an eye on his doggie.

Isaac and Bri just chillin' together.

For dinner, a new treat: Wendi cooking! What a wonderful time we are having together. Honestly, I can't imagine finishing these last four days of JB being gone without them here. It's been really great to not be a single parent for an entire week and have some help. They even watched Isaac so I could take my evening walk with Scrubs. What fun!

I'm sure there will be more pictures to come. And, JB comes home tomorrow! YIPEEEeeee!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wendi -

looks like you are having an awesome time! those pictures of the bay make me miss your place!! was the boardwalk where we ate lunch outside?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Rachel, the Beachwalk -- yes, that was the place -- you were the only people who were here when the temp. was good enough to eat outside!

AW said...

Wen, that last picture of Bri REALLY looks like she could be your younger sister...you with dark hair. That's a good thing...you're both beautiful!