Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bath time

Yesterday after work, JB gave Isaac his bath. I was in the other room when my brother and his wife called. They were driving to visit us and had a directions question. I called JB in to help them while I took over at the bath. Here is what I found when we switched places. Leave it to Daddy!


Uncle Keith and Aunt AD did arrive in great time last night! We are so excited to have them here. Keith is happy to play with Scrubs and AD is happy to play with Isaac so it is happiness all around.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Keith and AD- and give Isaac an extra hug and kiss for me:) He's so "squeezeable" looking in that last picture! Can't wait till August! love to all!

Anonymous said...

I love his "washcloth outfit", so cute! =0)

Anonymous said...

wow! he's changed a ton already! just keeps getting cuter, though!! happy fourth to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Look at those adorable "pudgy" thighs!

Anonymous said...

Ok.... he is soooooooo stinkin' cute! What a blessing!
O BTW, congratulations on your pregnancy! What a blessing, and who says God doesn't have a sense of humor???? :)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

These are so cute!!!!!!!!
How creative! :)