Thursday, July 10, 2008

A few details

Today included:
  • A visit with Lisa at Lewis Middle School where I watched her daughter Monica play some volleyball.
  • A few deep breaths after I caught my doggie eating my glasses.
  • A visit to the bay once JB came home so I could make sure Scrubs would obey. He was on his best behavior and frolicked with Deuce for thirty minutes without a care in the world.
  • A trip to the hospital gate to meet a woman who wanted to buy Scrubs' old kennel. Yay Craig's List! Yay and extra $15!
  • A stop at Sarah's house where we were able to catch up after her three week vacation.
  • A night out with the girls'! It was book club night. It's always refreshing to have a kidless, petless evening.
  • Two naps with Isaac lying next to me!
  • A glimpse down memory lane. I looked up the high school I used to work for in Kentucky online only to discover the seniors now were the kids I taught in the 4th grade, during my first semester of substitute teaching. Am I old or what?!

1 comment:

Amy T. S. said...

Yep, you're pretty old, but not as old as me. I'm 38! As of today. Blech.