Monday, September 18, 2006

My new office, guest bloggers, and IVF results

Well while I am blogging, I am now blogging from my new at-home office. I am really excited about this room because it gives me a space to go instead of sitting at the dining room table. I think it will help keep me focused when working on RLSF work. I thought it would be nice for you all to see where I was when I was blogging.


In other news, today is Monday, and we find out this week the results of our blood work and whether or not this attempt with IVF has worked. It has been an emotional week. Saturday night we went to church, and I was amazed at all the people, strangers even, who stopped us to say that they were praying for us! Many even said they are keeping up on our blog! Word travels fast. It was so touching that I ended up crying through most of service and most of the way home. Crying out of excitement and fear and hormones, as usual.

I've had some spiritual insight this week, mostly while not being able to sleep and lying in bed. Man you can think some deep stuff in that situation. I realize that the Lord has already blessed us with these two children. We, as John's Aunt Betsy wrote to us, "Just want to get to keep them." I know there is a spiritual battle occurring for my children, and I know the Lord wants us to raise these twins.

As I mentioned, I have arranged for guest bloggers to keep you consistently entertained this week. I will, most likely, be surprising you with some blogs mixed in, however, I wanted to "have my bases covered" so you stay entertained.
So, gracing your presence will be:

Tuesday (Tara)
Wednesday (Justin)
Thursday (Josh)
Friday (Gabbi)
Saturday (Lesley)
Sunday (Kelsey)

Please support them by reading their posts and not telling Josh his post was too good cuz otherwise everyone else feels bad. Gabbi said she is not afraid to follow Josh. You go Gabbi! Speaking of Gabbi, you have to check out Gabbi's profile on her blog (Ray & Gabbi & fam). She talks about her twin sister Wendi. This is hilarious. If two people could look more different than Gabbi and myself, I'd like to meet them!

Again, plan on me, sometime this week, popping in with our announcement and other news. Hopefully our announcement will be a happy one. If we get a positive at our first blood test, we will return three days later for a second blood test to see that our numbers rose appropriately.

I know many of you are very anxious to find out. Please keep checking in and be patient. This is a tough week for us! However, this is also a very exciting week. I feel very hopeful this Monday morning that we will get to raise these two babies. We love you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was hoping for a blog from your mom!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not afraid to follow Josh! I've followed two years right behind him since I was born! Now he can follow me! Ok, enough exclamation points!!!!

Justin

Anonymous said...

follower!

(that was to Justin)

Josh

Anonymous said...

But Justin...are you afraid to follow TARA?! :) You shouldn't be. Don't show me up too badly...

Anonymous said...

Wendi the office looks BEAUTIFUL! Do you use the futon as an actual sitting place now?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Yes Kelsey. We do. I'll have to get a pic of the whole rool for you once JB gets his camping stuff out of it.