Friday, September 01, 2006

JB IS HOME!!!!!!

Three posts in one day. Can you believe it?! But this is deserving of a post!

Around 3:30 the phone rang, and it was JB. We talked for a few minutes, and then he told me that he was outside the door! "Which door?! Our door!" YES! I ran to the front door, swung it open, and I surprised myself when I started crying. I never cry out of happiness like that. But I was so happy that he was here.

He also brought me a present -- a new Ipod Nano to run with!

Anyways, to make a long story short, he found out that they were off in the Clinic on Friday so he went to the airport and found out that for active duty military, they would waive the $100 fee and give him an earlier flight. They will also waive all weight limits on his baggage! Which is a good thing. His uniforms weigh a ton.

So John is home. We are going to go get some Indian food! Hurrah! I AM SO HAPPY!

No comments: