Friday, September 22, 2006

Good News! (CIA-Blah, Baseball-Blah, Holiday Inn-Blah)

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! It’s so easy, even a caveman can do it. (Sorry to offend any cavemen reading this blog). Fifteen minutes could save you 15% or more on car insurance.

Anyway, let me just start off by saying that late last night I received a phone call from an anonymous man (Tara, was this your dad in disguise?) threatening how my blog “must not be funny” or I’d find myself in a pair of cement shoes. Being Italian, I know EXACTLY what this means. Therefore, I must inform you that my blog will “not be funny” due to circumstances beyond my control. Sorry guys. I know you were looking forward to it.

So, how could I top Tara’s CIA dad, Justin’s Big League debut (although, I must say, its not everyday that you get to be on ESPN-wink wink), and Josh “always the funny man, you’d better not be funnier than me or you’ll find yourself in the river” Huisman? Well, you can’t really. I’m just a really, really, really ridiculously good-looking short girl from Florida (aka the Non-Polar South) whose life has pretty much been not-all-that-exciting.

I must take this opportunity, however, to let everyone who reads this blog know that I love my husband and he is the best man ever.

Oh, I must interrupt myself to bring you this exciting news story from FOX News. This JUST IN, Walmart to hire 40 new employees from the Kansas City area to revamp the store's Sporting Goods Departments. Cool. I always thought Walmart’s Sporting Goods Departments needing some revamping. Hopefully these guys are pros and know a little something about sports.

Well, I haven’t got much else to say, except did I mention I have the greatest hubby EVER? Did I also mention that I really like Starbucks? No, I don’t think I have mentioned that, but for those of you who know me, you knew this already and are probably planning my intervention. There is such thing as a “Starbucks Addiction.” I will probably be the first person ever to go into Starbucks Rehab.

Before I go, I’d like to give a shout out to John…..good luck on your test, even though we all know you’ll do great! GO ARMY! =)

Well blog-readers of America stay tuned; coming soon to a blog near you are guest bloggers Lesley and Kelsey.

This is Gabbi, signing off…….And thanks for stopping by.

Editor’s comments: We do not endorse or support the knocking of baseball and/or its players. Furthermore, we do, however, accept any retaliatory knocking of the writer of today’s blog. (No really Justin, I didn’t mean to knock you. I don’t even know you, but it was fun. I blame Josh…..I learned it by watching him).

*********************************************************
NOW TIME FOR SOME TRIVIA:

8,800 people each year injure themselves with what?

13 comments:

Amy T. S. said...

A Q-tip.

There ain't nothin' like a q-tip way down in the ear canal.

That's my best guest. Am I right?

Gabbs said...

Hey that was a good guess. But it was an incorrect one. Too bad everyone else is sleeping. :-)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Grocery carts?

Beach balls?

Wendi

Anonymous said...

I may someday work at WalMart, but at least I didn't cheat to try and win this blog-off by putting trivia at the bottom so people will keep checking and posting on my blog! I will not support you with a guess!

No seriously, is it a curling iron? Not that I've used one.

Justin

Anonymous said...

nice blog gabby. I found myself both in shock and in awe! Tell your Kitsteiner husband that I love him too!

Gabbs said...

NO its not beach balls, grocery carts or curling irons. The warmest guess so far was q-tip.

As far as posting trivia to get people to "keep checking and posting on my blog", well even if that was true, it didn't work. Everyone's asleep.

Hey anonymous, who are you? CIA agent?? Nah, its just Josh.

Gabbs said...

Oh and it wasn't true, lol.

Anonymous said...

A tweezer or nail clippers??
-Kristen

Gabbs said...

Nope.

Here's a hint:
It's made out of wood most of the time, and occasionally platic.

Gabbs said...

plastic

Anonymous said...

TOOTHPICK!
(?)

p.s. these titles are getting a bit out of control :)

Gabbs said...

Congrats to Tara the Winner!!!

I believe the list of winners is as follows (correct it if its wrong please, Wendi):

TARA!!
Ray
Gabbi x 2
Cindy V.
Ebby
Justin
Suebaby x2
Kristen x2
Wycko (group effort)
Patrick

Anonymous said...

I never win ANYTHING! This is amazing! I may have to attempt trivia again sometime (or maybe I should take my 1/1 and run) :) Thanks for the hints, Gabbi!