Thursday, September 21, 2006

CIA, Blah! Pitching in the BIGS, Blah! I STAYED AT A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS LAST NIGHT!

So the pressure is on I guess. Wendi, Tara, and Justin all mentioned me in their blog and some even went as far as to say that I would be "hilarious"! Well, whenever I am put in this position it doesn't take long for me to fail. But that's okay. I mean, my whole life I have "fallen short of expectations".

I'm just kidding...

But seriously, the CIA, who cares...Pitching in the Big Leagues, yeah, FOR THE ROYALS! I mean, a lot of their roster is made up of future Walmart employees (I'm kidding Justin, you are my hero!). Really though, I have done so many things in my life that are "cooler" than that.

For example, have you ever been to MGM Studios in Disney World and seen the Indiana Jones Stunt Show Spectacular? Well, I saw it! HA!!!

And as I was leaving the show Winnie the Pooh was standing outside the entrance. Guess who got a picture with him? That's right, me! Winnie signed it too. I would show you, but I sold it on ebay for a hefty price.

On a side note...it takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at the man crying!

Honestly, I have nothing to write about. So I guess I'll write about my favorite TV shows. Have you seen The Contender on ESPN? It's a reality Boxing show. It's really cool! To me, boxing is like a ballet, except there's no music, no choreography, and the dancers hit each other.

Speaking of shows, have you seen this new terrible show called Duets? It's where they get washed-up B-list actors to sing with washed-up music celebrities! It's TERRIBLE...The funniest part is, the actors are better than the music celebrities. ( I just had to share that)

Well folks, I have run out of time...and honestly, I have NOT put my best foot forward in this blog. Why? Like I said, I am leaving Nashville for Chicago...and I had to write this blog in less than 10 minutes.

So needless to say, I am stepping out of this competition. I lose...

My vote goes to Gabby though! Gabby always brings the goods. Plus, she married a Kit. and that is just hilarious! I'm kidding...I love the Kits, especially JB. He's such a strapping young man...who will soon be a doctor...making lots of money...driving nice cars...letting his cousin Josh "borrow" cash when needed.

Okay guys...see ya...wish me safe driving! (8 hours!)

Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bro...he's a big, dumb, animal isn't he folks. WalMart employee huh? Well your...head...has a...shell on it. Shutup Josh. I guess I need to go see the wizard for some of your comedic genius.

Justin

Anonymous said...

Once again ADHD at it's best. But really though, this was funny. Josh, perhaps you can even be funny in your sleep. As for me, thanks for putting me on the spot and using reverse pyschology on me in a Jedi sort-of way. Thanks a lot...now I have to figure out how exactly to "bring the goods." Tune in tomorrow America for "the goods." Should I use more "quotes?" Probably "not."