Wednesday, July 19, 2006

10,000th visitor to Polar North Blog is .....

Matt Kit!

I got a text message from JB's brother Matt yesterday that he was visitor number 10,000 to the Polar North blog. Congratulations Matt. (You can view the number of visitors if you scroll to the very bottom of this page.) Truth be told, I didn' teven know Matt visited my blog.

Now of course, I have to take Matt's word for this as I have no direct proof this was true. I also can't be sure he didn't hit the refresh button a few times to push him over the top, but either way, congrats Matt.

I'll have more to post later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm probably visitors 9950-9975 (as well as 7500-7522, 8000-8023, etc...)
:)

Anonymous said...

Does Matt get confetti and a big giant check?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Ummm, Tara, if you are checking that often, don't tell anyone cuz it appears I have more friends than I really do and I am okay with that.

As for the confetti? No, he just gets a congrats. I live in Minnesota. We don't believe in confetti.

However, I also live in Rochester. Most people here definitely believe in a big giant check so I'll get back to you on that one.