Friday, July 21, 2006

Step by Step

Here's another reminder that as much as we worry and wonder about our own lives, God has it all under control!
STEP BY STEP
As though goest, step by step, I will open up the way before thee. (Proverbs 4:12)

Child of my love,
fear not the unknown morrow,
Dread not the new demand life makes of thee;
Thy ignorance doth hold no cause for sorrow
Since what thou knowest not is known of Me.

Thou canst not see the hidden meaning Of my command,
but thou the light shall gain;
Walk on in faith, upon My promise leaning,
And AS THOU GOEST, all shall be made plain.

One step thou seest -- then go forward boldly,
One step is far enough for faith to see;
Take that, and thy next duty shall be told thee,
For STEP BY STEP thy Lord is leading thee.

Stand not in fear thy adversaries counting,
Dare every peril, save to disobey;
Thou shalt march on, all obstacles surmounting,
for I the Strong, WILL OPEN UP THE WAY.

Wherefore go gladly to the task assigned thee,
Having my promise, needing nothing more
Than just to know, wher'er the future find thee,
In all thy journeying I go BEFORE.

Author Unknown

6 comments:

huisofamily said...

How awsome Wendi!
you just never know how someone elses thoughts or actions have such an impact on others!
These words are perfect for me today!
Thanks for your thoughts:-)
Love,
K

Anonymous said...

Wendi,
I also love that poem! Thanks for sharing-- so true for me as well. And are we supposed to "comment" on the "Comment" blog posting? You're the best,
luv,
Tara

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Well I suppose you could ... I won't stop you. :)

Anonymous said...

Wendi

The poem is beautiful. And as we are on day 10 of the 2nd invitro cycle today - it is just what I needed to hear. went to a Body Shop party at our friend Deanna's home. Praying for you for Aug. 4th - is that when you begin invitro again? Joseph and I ask for your prayers as well. I am getting mentally prepared for Lupron. I mean what isn't fun about a good old fashioned chemically induced menopause? Love in Christ, Amber Hooper (BG,KY)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»