Monday, September 02, 2024

365 Days of Rest #40

I
Am
So
Tired
Today. 

And 
I
Am
So
Crabby. 

I don’t really know why. Just feel so exhausted. My cousins came in over the weekend. Ohhhhh did I have an amazing time with them. But I am wondering if I simply get on overload in ways that old Wendi didn’t. I could have sat with them forever. They are like a warm blanket or a big hug to me. But it’s Monday, and I am just wiped. 

I should tell you what I am doing for relaxing today. Honestly? I’m going out to dinner with Erin and her kids (while my girls are in ballet) when I probably should do a million other things. 

That being said, here are some pictures from our time with some of our dearest friends.









Marybeth and Alyssa hanging with Hannah and the doggies.


That’s their second oldest: Jordan. Tyler is away at college. He is a junior at Western Kentucky University. (My alma matter!)

No comments: