Monday, September 16, 2024

365 Days of Rest #50



This image above REALLY resonates with me right now. I am trying, hard, to do all the right things as I heal and change so many bad habits. But there just feels like there is SO much. How do I get it all done and get it all done well? I've also gotten pretty sick the last few days which has laid me out. 

In general I feel like there are certain things I should be trying to do everyday. These include:
  • Time with the Lord
  • Exercise time
  • Eating well
  • Taking specific time for rest.
  • Spending quality time with each of my children and husband (when possible)
  • Keeping up on my house and organizing/cleaning it

I also feel like I would like to do the following as many days a week as I can:

  • Practice my Turkish
  • Write
  • Spend time with friends 
It's amazing that even though I am home all day, my time is so limited! 

No comments: