There are six kids in John's family. They are as follows starting with the oldest, Elizabeth.
- Elizabeth (married to Grant and lives on Hilton Head): adopted twin boys Ethan and Eli who are in 2nd grade. (They were the very first couple from our adoption organization: Because of Isaac.)
- John (married to Wendi): adopted Isaac and three biological miracles
- Ray(lives in Nashville, TN): Daughter Grace is a freshman at UT in Knoxville and son, Nate, is a sophomore.
- Katie (married to Eddie and live in Portland, OR but is moving to a property bordering our farm on the north edge). She is who this post is about! See below!
- Matt (married to Danielle and live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida). They have two daughters: Peyton and Cami who are under 6 years old.
- Rob (lives in San Francisco)
So here is the reason I wrote this post! Katie had a baby! She is 39 and wasn't sure motherhood was "in the cards" for her. But months before their move to TN, a miracle occurred! Meet little Russell Edward who was born about 3 days ago:
With his Mama
Congrats Eddie and Katie!
Post a Comment