Thursday, December 09, 2021

My new veggie room

 


Homesteading isn't clean.

The truth of that is REAL.

To be very frank: John and I have had quite a few arguments over the 7 years on the farm in regards to how much stuff needs to cure and rest and wait and settle all over our house.

I do well with it most of the time, but sometimes, I just get tired of squash in my bathroom. 

So this morning, I decided to do something about it.

We have a ping pong table that we can't use. There is no space in the garage due to that being taken over as a workshop for Grampa (which was needed). We secondarily tried to put it upstairs in the library, but there just wasn't enough room to play in there with the table. 

(You need a really big room to include a ping pong table I have come to discover.)

So I decided to use the ping pong table was the vegetable table, and split the rooms in two. 

And that's exactly what I did. And I love the way it turned out!

No comments: