Monday, September 30, 2019

Sisters








Here are the facts as I know them:

  • I raised two sons. (Well, I'm about half-way done.)
  • Now I am on two daughters.
  • My girls fight way more than the boys.
  • My girls squeal way more than the boys.
  • My girls argue over their room way more than the boys.
  • (We live in a three-bedroom house so they will never have their own room.)
  • We have come up with a little curtained partition in the girls room to give Abigail her own space.
  • (Hannah touches EVERYTHING!)
  • (Hannah thinks EVERYTHING she finds belongs to no one, and by default: her.)
  • (Hannah is prone to breaking and chewing on random things frequently.)
  • My girls are nearly wearing the same size clothes and shoes.
  • We have told the girls that the clothes and shoes ALL belong to us so there is NO arguing over them. 
  • (We let them have a few choice "favorites" that only belong to one of them.)
  • My girls love to pose for pictures and to dress up and to do plays and dances.
  • My boys have never done any of those things.
  • I love getting the opportunity to parent two sets of both sexes.
  • Girls seem harder ... emotionally speaking. 
  • These two ladies seem super loving, spirited, emotional, and dramatic. 
  • (I have NO idea who they got these traits from.)

No comments: