Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Wee-Wind Wednesday

On June 5, 2011 I was in Germany, living in a hotel room with my two little boys (who were 3 and 2.5 at the time) and waiting for Abigail's arrival while my husband was back in Turkey. Here's a flashback to me finding a cute little zoo to attend with the boys at 33 weeks pregnant and contracting regularly.

Can you believe I managed a photo of them together, holding hands (which I asked them to do) and both "sorta" looking at the camera. No small feat. I did try to get them onto the bridge behind them in this photo, but we finally compromised on the rock they are standing on here.

Elijah showing off his treasures. He walked around with that yellow flower during the second half of the day. He also got very attached to these pine cones on one branch as well.

I don't think they really know how to "put your arm around each other." This was the result. We'll have to work on that.

No comments: