Tuesday, December 26, 2017

We Bought a Farm: In the MUD of it


The last five days have been very cold. And very wet. And very muddy here on the farm. I snapped this picture of me loading up the pig container. 

John is finally off of work after a ridiculously long holiday run. I am beyond blessed that Veronica was here with me. I am not sure how I would have done it without her. Today we moved the sows, the rams, and the ewes, and my new Christmas present -- A FITBIT -- was proof of how much I walked. 

(By the way ... the FITBIT ... LOVE IT!)

I am so glad to have a few days of JB home. I love him so much! We have a nice little family outting planned that I'll Blog about later. I'm really looking forward to it. 

We had a wonderful Christmas despite the cruddy schedule. Praying you and your family did too!

No comments: