Friday, December 01, 2017

Some more 'pics that make me smile

Being a mother is HARD. I feel like it is such a combination of excitement and fun and sadness and failures. I feel like I do a great job one moment and then a terrible job the next. One day I'm grooving with a particular child. The next day we can't seem to connect. 

But then I see photos of my four little children, and my heart is happy ... I may not be doing everything right, but I've got four amazing children:

The Fab Four


Hannah the Hurricane
Loves doing whatever her siblings are doing and finding trouble. Makes us laugh so incredibly hard with her personality, vocabulary, and zest for life and changing clothes:






Abigail the Ballerina
She is such a sweet little girl. Shy but full of life, she loves ballet and art and hugs you so hard whenever she is hurt or scared.




Sidge the Sweetie
He has a heart of gold and is incredibly loving. He loves life, the farm, animals, and his family.  He is also honest without exception.



Isaac the Pianist
He loves Legos, Rollercoasters, and the piano (not necessarily in that order.) He is serious and introverted and his talent for remembering details amazes us.



No comments: