Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday Funnies

Hannah: "Where are we going?"
Me: "I have to take Isaac to the dentist, and you are going to come with us."
Hannah: "Do I have to get dentisted too?"

*****

Isaac: "Dad, have you ever seen a pink katydid?"
JB: "No. Are they real?"
Isaac: "Here's a photo!"
JB: "I never heard of that. Very cool."
Isaac: "Wow. Teach Dad something? That doesn't happen everyday!"

*****

Hannah (walks in the bedroom as JB as pulling on his shirt): "Woah! Your armpits are furry!"

*****

Me (in the truck to the kids in the backseat): "Girls! Find something to do!"
Hannah: "We are doing something! We are pinching each other."

*****

Isaac corrected Sidge's bad grammar by saying: "That was not grammarly correct, Sidge."

*****

Hannah: "Ohhh, I got to go poop. I mean I thought it was a tootie but it was a poopie."

*****

I told Hannah I needed to take her with me to Isaac's dentist appointment. Hannah: "Am I going to be dentisted too?"

No comments: