Sunday, September 24, 2017

Vermont #3

Here is my third of four posts from Vermont:

Love this pic of my boys discovering bugs together in the water.

Present time!

These two -- always BFF or WFE (worst frickin' enemies!)

What is with that tongue!? 





I am not sure I can ever adequately explain how much I love this lady. Next to my own mother, this woman is my second-most-loved lady. Truly. Just a Godsend in my life, and I am so thankful for her.

Roy and JB truly enjoy hanging out together. They have a lot in common! 

All I want for Christmas is my ... two front teeth!

Sidge got good enough on the kayak that we let him take Hannah out (with Joni close by).







Oh Hannah.

Love this boys' sense of adventure and animals and nature and outdoors. It is HIS gift, and I know his life with involve the outside in some way.

One of my favorite things about our fifth summer in Vermont was seeing Isaac join in on the water sports. He always does things when he is ready. The last few years he hasn't been interested, and while we pushed slightly, we only nudged. But this year, on his own, he spent an entire day playing with Sidge on the water. It was SOOOO fun!

Joni on the water -- I truly hope I am as agile and with it as Joni when I am in my 60's. (Did I say that? I mean ... 40's :)

This girl is just always so silly!







Mannnnn I love this boy!


Jumping in the boat. Joan loves these jump pictures!

Jumping in the boat. Joan loves these jump pictures!

Sidge really started getting the hang of this thing during our time at the lake. He LOVED being on the water and every day, he'd pace until it was warm enough/sunny enough to get outside!

Me doing the Mom thing sitting on the dock.

My little trouble-maker -- gosh I love her mischievousness 


JB spotted this bird/duck (I can't remember what it is called.) He submitted it to some online bird searching thing-a-ma-bob. It is a rarity for Vermont in this area, and he was super excited!!!

No comments: