Friday, September 29, 2017

Braggin' on my boy!

I know we all get a little weary of people bragging on their kids. :) Which is why I don't share these brag posts to Facebook. (New policy.) But those of you who are devout Blog readers come because you like all the info. So I feel I can go ahead and brag on my kiddos.

Isaac and his piano. Abigail and ballet. Sidge and nature. Hannah and her hilarity. I like to brag. So here is a video that Isaac let me record of him playing a song way faster than it was supposed to be played:



And here is a video I "snuck" of him playing piano. He doesn't generally like to be recorded. (And don't lecture me please. I DO respect my kids choice as they age to be on the Blog or not. However, in Isaac's case, his is a fear of his teacher seeing it and saying he played it too fast or without the right dynamics. :) SO here is a fun "snuck" video. This is just him playing on his own whatever he wanted to play for a little while. He does this a lot of the day:

No comments: